Our friend Ivan has sent us the following formula, for all Anglophone expats in the PRC (mainland “Communist” China) to use, to sell to the CCP (Chinese Communist Party.)
It’s a formula for a CCP speech, at any and all ranks of the CCP, central and local.
Take any noun, and then use that noun alongside the following words, in any ways you can think of:
- gratuitous and superfluous mention of Marx/Lenin/Mao/Jiang Zemin-“thought”
- “with determination”
- “in an all-around way”
Ivan offers, for example:
Zhang Ziyi, is
- developing, her
- correct and
- scientific, way of publicising,
- The FACT that she is a sl^t…
- …in accord with Marxist-Leninist-Mao-thought which have absolutely no morals whatsoever,
- Zhang Ziyi seems, in our opinion, to be DETERMINED to be a sl^t, according to all available evidence – and this applies equally to the Chinese Communist Party,
- It will create more harmony in the World if the rest of the world acknowledges and understands that the Chinese Communist Party is a Party of Wh@res, and,
- This is true in an “all-around way”.